NCC Website development
Do you like the new NCC Website? We are developing it to increase engagement with the village, along with improved communication and transparency.
This is a list of development tasks for the NCC website – logged in members can comment on this
Completed development items:
- HTTPS/SSL security – applied, awaiting confirmation – confirmed and running
- Facebook feed – requested NCC mtg 26/3/19 – installed
- Site back up – encrypted copy on dropbox
- Membership roles – editor installed, “NCC Members” are authors and can view private content
Ongoing and future items:
- Create member logins – some, members on- email/letter to go out for remaining – some issues with login categories
- Set date for NCC training (April?) – agenda full return May or June
- New interactive Community Directory – plug in being tested now, PDF doc to be converted
Jeremy I can’t yet see a way to post!